Thursday, January 1, 2009


Hi! I'm Amy and welcome to my little corner of the web. I am a busy Mommy to 4 kiddos from toddlers to teenagers. We have had a busy year for our family and in Sept 2009 we brought home our youngest son from China. I am a nurse by profession and headed back to work part time in November. I. Was. Miserable! For a number of reasons we felt that I needed to go back to being a SAHM and I dont regret it for a second!

Now we can afford for me to stay home, but barely. I decided to try a variety of things to help slash our budget and earn extra money to give us just a bit more breathing room. I stumbled upon some couponing websites and I was intrigued.

Fast forward a month and I am now totally addicted to "extreme couponing" I am amassing quite a stockpile and it is my own personal "emergency fund" that we can draw on if necessary. Yes it is time consuming, yes it takes some work, but I have effectively slashed my grocery budget in half and it is worth every minute of the work! Besides that, it fufills my need to shop in a big way...saving me even more money :-)

Through my love of blogging, and my addiction to couponing...a new blog was born! I try and give you the best deals everyday, all the freebies you can want, and other tips and tricks to saving and sometimes earning some money. So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and play catch up for a while. You can find all the newbie info under "new here" and all the current sales and match ups under "The stores"

Remember to subscribe to my email feed so you never miss a post or a deal!

Happy Clipping!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP