Thursday, February 25, 2010

Easy Gift Cards...

I did it! It takes me about a month but I earned a second Amazon Gift Card by using swagbucks. It is a search engine that perfoms similar to Google and as you search you win what is called swag bucks.

How does it work? Basically, you sign up here for absolutely free. No catch, no worries. Then you search like you usually do. I typically seach in the morning till I win and then again in the evening. It only takes about 4-6 searches or so. You also can earn swagbucks by participating in polls and reviewing special offers.

Once you hit 45 swag bucks you can redeem them for a 5.00 amazon gift card or various other prizes. It takes a little while, but if you use swagbucks routinely you can earn some easy gift cards. I am hoping I can earn enough gift cards for the searching I was doing anyway to buy a couple of gifts for Christmas! Woo Hoo....

Go here to sign up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP