Monday, March 15, 2010

Ebates



A good friend called me today and asked me about Ebates. I have been meaning to do a post on this but have been busy with all the other deals pouring in!

Ebates is a wonderful program that gives you cash back for shopping online. You create an account here and then search for the store you were going to buy from anyway and every quarter you will get a check for your cash back.

In my friends case, she was shopping from the disney store and through Ebates she will get 5% of her purchase cash back! Pretty easy free money for clicking through a website. I got around 20 dollars back just for the few things I bought online in December. I will only post about these kind of things that I have tried personally and had good experiences with. Ebates has been great to work with, try it next time you are buying online.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP