Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gymboree STEAL




11 items= 22.00!! Woohoo! My great friend Mandi called me while I was doing the target deal I talked about this week. She was in Indy and the Gymbo there had all their summer clothes on clearance for 1.99 each! I of course told her to grab anything she could for Sam in his size and this is what she came home with! I am SO EXCITED! For the price of 1 shirt I have enough for all summer for him!! WOOT!
She was so thoughtful to think of us!!

Just a side note Mandi is trying to bring her son home from China. Those who know me in person know that we welcomed Sammy into our family from China in Sept 2009. If you are looking to try your luck at some incredible prizes and help bring a little boy home to his forever family go here

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP