Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Possibly free My Little Pony and other sales at TRU

I was just at Toy R us darn it! Tomorrow only they will be having their my little ponies on BOGO! here is a manufacturer BOGO coupon, so you should essentially get them both for free! YMMV depending on the cashier. You can also do a different deal as well.

Buy My Little Pony Ponyville Ferris Wheel Playset Assortment priced around $19.99
Buy My Little Pony Newborn Cuties Family Convertible $19.99
Total = $39.98
Minus bogo sale = $19.99
Use 2 $5/1 coupons from here
You will pay 9.99 total or 4.98 each item! You could do both the deals tog and end up with a sweet playset gift for under 10 dollars! That might help your chances of getting the ponies for free as well.

Also They are having a great deal on their games!
I bought Hungry Hungry hippos for 12.99 and used the 4/1 Q from here

I bought operation for 8.99 and used the 5/1 Q here

So for 21.98 total.

I recieved a 5.00gc for spending over 20 dollars in Hasbro games, so make the oop 16.98

then used the 9.00 in MFG Q's= 7.98 for both games

An additionally there is a mail in rebate so I will get 6.00 back (3.00 per game) making the final cost=1.98 for two games! Woo Hoo!

I love getting board games and other great toys for so cheap!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP