Sunday, April 4, 2010

Canvas People




Oooohh! I am excited for this deal. You can score a 8x10 canvas of your favorite photo for FREE (plus shipping though!) How sweet is this? What an awsome deal. I am thinking that since we got some super cute easter shots of all my 4 kiddos, what a great way to display it other than the same ole picture in a frame. Think Mothers day too.... Anyway, its a great deal I wanted to share!! Go here to create your canvas or simply find out more information.

Thanks Mojo Savings!!

1 comments:

Gina F. April 4, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

Thanks for sharing! I will definitely use this so I can get the FREE canvas of my favorite 8x10 photo. I sure have some nice Easter pictures with the family and some friends.

Gina
Visit my blog at http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP