Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I had a very sweet cashier today at CVS!

Not that all my cashiers arent wonderful :-) but today I stopped into a different CVS than I normally go to. I was looking for the Halle perfume to no avail, so I finally asked a cashier. Well no luck with the perfume, but that is besides the point (has any one scored any btw?) So....I went to check out and grabbed a single therma care because there was only one left. Well it wasnt the right one, in fact it was a CVS brand. Bummer, I told her I didnt want it 'cause you know it wasnt free and all. Here is the KICKER!

She told me that she could manually trigger my ECB's!!! Uhhhh, so I could substitute the CVS brand for the therma care and still get it free????? Yup, no problem. You can substitute. Hello??? Why didnt I know this? Am I the only one here who was in the dark on this one? I certainly wont be changing my regular store or anything, but I am going to ask and see if this is a corporate or a store policy :-) Yay!

Anyways, I will get to the pictures later, just had to share that bit of info. Please tell me I was not the only one in the dark on this one.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP