Tuesday, April 6, 2010



If you havent gone and signed up here yet, you may want to...and make sure you click to recieve the Garden club info. Word is that those who signed up the first time I mentioned it, were promted to fill out a form from the Garden Club itself. It was a basic info form that asked for you address ect. Well come to find out there have been some coupons sent in the mail from the Garden Club for those readers! I am going to resubmit my info since I honestly dont remember if I clicked to get the garden club info or not, but I want those Q's! We have some landscaping projects coming up this year :-)

** I was blog surfing this morning when I found this and totally cant find the link to give the blogger credit!! I am a BAD blogger!! If this is you please let me know and I will give you credit of course. I am SO sorry

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP