Friday, April 23, 2010

Its Mega Swagbuck Friday!




Dont forget to go here and start swaggin for cash...well gift cards at least! You use swag bucks just like you would google or ask.com. By doing the same searches you do every day, you can earn swagbucks that can be redeemed for gift cards (I like the amazon ones!) I am saving them to pay for a chunk of my christmas shopping. I search twice a day (morning and evening) until I score my swag bucks (ususally in the first 5-6 searches) The best day is friday because instead of earning 100-200 swagbucks, you can earn up to 1000 or even 2000! It only costs 450 swagbucks for a 5 dollar amazon gift card so it is an easy way to earn some free $$$

Happy Swaggin!

2 comments:

Erin April 23, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

are there certain searches that up your chances?? i have searched a LOT on past fridays and won nothing!! what's up with that?!?! :)

amy April 23, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Erin,
I normally just search in the morning and then again in the evening. It typically takes just 5-6 searches for me to win something. I dont always win big though sadly! If it helps, I typically seach things like How to increase traffic to my blog and how to submit my blog to search engines...and things like that!

Let me know if you win!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP