Friday, April 16, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Friday


Since it is Friday, Swagbucks is offering tons of swagbucks today! For all you new readers, Swagbucks is a search engine that you can use to do your daily searching. It is completely free, you wont get any annoying spam and it functions just like BING or Google, but awards you swagbucks periodically that can be redeemed for prizes and gift cards. I have recieved over 20 dollars in Amazon gift cards just for looking up stuff I would hav anyway! I am hoping to save these up to pay for a chunk of my holiday shopping. I typically search 2x a day until I win. Easy Peasy and free money! Fridays are of course the best day to search for Swagbucks since they award higher than ususal prizes.

Happy Swaggin!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP