Friday, April 16, 2010

Meijer Steals...again!

Ok, so I am not so hot on the pix this week, but I wanted to share about my Meijer trip yesterday!

I had over a cart full of groceries (228.67 worth) and I only spent 77.34! Woo Hoo! I also have 7.00 Cat to use as well as a free box of 100 cal snacks for next week! I really stocked up on Frozen veggies for FREE (10 bags worth), Boxed potatoes, and cookie mix for 20 cents each, cottage cheese doubles (free), Pasta (free-25 cents), chip dip free, TGIFriday frozen appetizers (50 cents of YUM!) and a bunch of other deals.

I definately spent more than I did last week, but I honestly couldnt fit it all into one cart! You should have seen the people behind me in line...their jaw just DROPPED when they saw my total...LOVE IT!

How did you do this week?

1 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP