Friday, April 23, 2010

New Printables



I am so annoyed right now! I brought ALL my ink cartridges to walgeens yesterday and they wont be done till later this afternoon. In the meantime, all these coupons are popping up to print! I am hoping that they will still be around later...

You can go here to print a BOGO coupon for TREsemme fresh start! Paired with a BOGO sale and you will get them FREE! (remember to hit your back button and print 2)

You can go here to print some great coupons from Coupons.com
$2/1 Dove Ultimate or Clinical Protection Deodorant (on bogo this week at CVS...score some FREE deodorant!)
and
$1/1 Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

Uggghh...I hate being out of ink. 2pm cant come soon enough so I can print again!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP