Monday, April 26, 2010

Reader Deals!!!!!




I just LOVE hearing about the deals of my readers! Erin emailed me to let me know what she scored at Wags and CVS this week....complete with pictures! Loook at that HAUL!

Here is what she said:
"Okay… this is by far my best shopping trip in my quest to save money with coupons!

I got from Walgreens and CVS:



Purex 3-in1

2 Tone body washes

2 Stayfree maxis

Neutrogena men’s face scrub (clearance item)

2 Balance Bars (clearance item)

4 Oral B toothbrushes

Writing journal for my daughter (clearance item)

Skintimate shave cream

2 bags Blue Diamond almonds

2 Schick Quattro razors

1 Schick Intuition razor

2 Off clip-on repellants

2 Benadryl

Children’s Tylenol

4 TreSemme hair products

Fig Newtons



About $200 worth of items FOR 63.84 OOP, and I have about $25 in RR/ECBs to use for my next shopping trips… "

Thanks Erin!!

Look at all that! Essentially $38.84 for all of that stuff! WOOO HOOOO

She is seriously making me think that I need to get off my lazy butt and get shopping today, tired or not!

Feel free to send me YOUR deals and I will try to get them posted. It is always So motivating to see all the savings that you can get!

1 comments:

Erin April 26, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

thank you amy!! i did forget to put my 3 dove deodorants and 4 FREE scotch packing tapes on the list!! :) can't wait to see what you score this week!! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP