Monday, April 19, 2010

Sleep.....

That is something I havent had for a while. For those of you who know me in "real life" you know that I am also a nurse....a psych nurse at that :-) While I no longer work on a regular basis, I do some PRN work at the company I used to work for. It helps keep my skills sharp, I can always choose not to work, and I L-O-V-E the paycheck! (Honestly, I like my clients too....) Anyway, they called last night and so I went to work.

For. Twelve. Very. Long. OVERNIGHT Hours! So needless to say I am whooped and getting a wee bit giddy from lack of sleep! I have taken the time to surf the bloggy world and honestly there is no deals out there that cant wait till I get some shut eye. (really, I promise!)

Besides, you dont want me to be putting links up that may take you somewhere you dont wanna go if you get my meaning. I really am that tired.

So humor me, give me a few hours and I will be back in action later this afternoon playing catch up with all the posts

2 comments:

Anonymous,  April 19, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

No problem Amy, I depend on you and we all have jobs, so rest and come back and do the great job you do here. But see if Starbucks has something come up?

Be back Thursday.

-Haupi

amy April 19, 2010 at 9:33 PM  

Thanks Haupi....sorry no starbucks so far though! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP