Friday, April 2, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Ummmm I have about 15 people arriving at my house for Easter in the next half an hour :-) So I have be a bit frantic uhhh preoccupied with making sure all is in order. Anyway...

I have been searching around briefly and this is all I see so far today

New High value Qs on Coupons.com for lots of cereal. There has been a ton of new coupons that have came out last night and today, so search away and get busy printing. Remember that the q's can disappear quickly so if there are some ones that you want, you are best to print them both now...remember print 2x

Thanks Hip2Save



Go here to score a free sample of Kotex U....
Thanks Hip2Save


There will be 1 insert in this weeks paper and boy is it a good one! It is another P&G insert...wooo hooo.... Lots of High value Q's...get a few extra papers this week!


I will be back later today to get the ad matches done and posted for you tonight!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP