Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tasty Tuesday

I will admit, I havent done this for a few weeks since I didnt get any good response the last time I did it :-)
But we will try again....

My recipe of the day is what we call Chinese Chicken. It is a simple crockpot recipe that no one can screw up....My niece sent it to me and now it has been a staple in my home for months. It is YUMMY and you can cut it with a fork. Serve with rice and you have a great meal for CHEAP!!

3 pounds of Chicken or whatever works for your family
1 bottle of ittalian dressing
1/2 c soy sauce.

put the chicken in the crock and dump the dressing and soysauce on top. Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8. Easy Peasy!

Link up your tasty tuesday ideas here:




If you are like me and have lots of recipes that you like online consider going to Springpad to sign up for a free online recipe box. This way you can keep all of the recipes in one place instead of linking back to the site in your favorites (my current method) I am anxious to try it, anyone have any experience with it? It looks like a really sweet deal...especially 'cause its free!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP