Thursday, April 15, 2010

Veggie Tales


VeggieTales Official Store - Over 500 Veggie Gifts


Oooh I like this deal, Veggie Tales is running a HUGE $5 clearance sale with free silly song DVD...

When you purchase a $5 clearance DVD you will recieve a free silly song DVD inside. My kiddos used to LOVE this DVD, we are going to have to repurchase it for Sam! Here are some of the clearance titles available:

Veggie Tales $5 DVD Clearance Sale + Free Silly Song DVD

God Made You Special with Do The Moo Shoo!
Abe and the Amazing Promise with I Love My Lips!
Tomato & Huck's Big River Rescue with The End of Silliness!?!
Lessons from the Sock Drawer with Very Silly Songs!
The Wonderful Wizard of Ha's with I Can Be Your Friend
MN Cuke - Samson's Hairbrush with Ultimate Silly Song
CountdownA Snoodle's Tale with Dance of the Cucumber

Thanks so much for the heads up Smart Couponing

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP