Monday, May 10, 2010

Cascade Complete Action Packs Review and Winners!



In a perfect world I would be writing an informative witty post perfectly designed to tantalize my readers along with award winning pictures...

Because this is MY life however, you are stuck with a post written without the mind stimulating benefits of coffee AND no pictures since one of my darling brats angels have lost the cord I have to use to get my pictures off the camera...again!

The one great thing that has happened to my life recently was Cascade Complete Action Packs. Honestly, for a couponer it is really against the "rules" to be brand loyal, but I simply cant bring my self to use another dishwasher detergent than Cascade. It is a really good thing that the P&G saver is always putting out coupons on it :-) I have used Cascade in various forms for all my married life and have always been disappointed with the *other* brands. So I was super excited when Cascade asked me to do their 24 hour challenge to see how their newest product would hold up! Even better, they sent me a $25 gift card that I got to give to one of my lucky readers. A win win huh?

So I measured, mixed, and baked a very yummy if not beautiful blueberry cobbler. I served it warm and gooey with lots of vanilla ice cream and then sat back and enjoyed the pure worship my family did at my feet over such a desert...NOT!
They inhaled it in pure kid like fashion and then darted back outside to hang with their friends.

I, being the one always left on dish duty, was happy to leave the pan out sitting on the counter since my dishwasher was packed as usual. Fast forward to the next day. I do have to say that I was a bit worried at this point. Honestly the pan was caked with hardened blueberry goo. I didn't rinse, soak or scrub the dish before putting it into the dishwasher.

None the less, I put it on the bottom rack, set the dishwasher on super dirty and popped in a cascade complete action pack. I was pretty doubtful actually. I thought I would try it, but was totally expecting some food left on the dish, seriously it was that caked!

In true Amy fashion, I got distracted while waiting for the dishwasher to finish (something about having 4 kids??) but when I came back to the dishwasher 4 hours later, my pan was clean! How awsome is that? The Cascade Complete actually worked on my pan...and have now given me an excuse to become even more lazy in the way of dishes, all in the name of science you know???

So now that my dishes are clean...
We can go on to my lucky winner! I totaled up my comments and entries, and came up with 50 valid entries. I assigned each one a number and my winner is...


True Random Number Generator

Min:1
Max:50
Result:
7
Powered by RANDOM

And the winner is..(insert drum roll please)

Jen over at Who Doesnt love Coupons!!! Woo hoo...Congrats...now you can go buy yourself some cascade complete action packs and try the challenge for yourself. Let me know how it turns out :-)

Legal Disclaimer: this product review was based on using a complimentary Cascade product provided by P&G. Blogger also recieved a Walmart Gift Card to give away to thier readers. P&G does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statements or product claims made here, nor does it endorse any opinions expressed on this blog site. You can see my disclosure policy here

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP