Monday, May 17, 2010

See if you qualify



This disappeared before I could post it last time.
Neilsen Consumer panel is an incredible program where they give you a scanner and scan your purchases to send them back the information. In doing this you can earn points what can be redeemed for Electronics, household items, toys ect. This is a great way to have your opinions count and earn prizes and gifts while you are at it.

I am currently on their waiting list for a scanner but am involved in one of their other programs right now. There is no spam or any worries with this company.

As always I wont tell you about any promotion that I havent done myself.

Let me know if you qualify!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth May 18, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Thanks so much!!!

I LOVE doing this kind of stuff. When my older daughter was just an infant, I did surveys with a company called Pine Cone Research. I really enjoyed them, and they paid $3 a survey (not much, but it adds up quick!). Unfortunately, when my second daughter was born 13 months after having my first daughter, I just couldn't find the time to do them anymore. (Wonder why?!) I would LOVE to get a scanner and participate in their program, so thanks again for sharing!

amy May 18, 2010 at 9:34 AM  

Magees Mommy,
I hope you get a scanner soon...I am axious for mine too!

Elizabeth,
I am glad you like this stuff, I do too! I absolutely LOVE pinecone research, I just did a survey for them on Sunday and was paid yesterday. Hey 3 dollars is enough to buy a gallon of milk or two..every bit helps!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP