Wednesday, June 23, 2010

140 Free Address Labels

Vista Print

I am super excited about this offer actually! We just ran out of our address labels so we are in some serious need for some new ones. What can be better than ones that I design myself...FOR FREE!

These little labels can be used a variety of ways to label back to school items or even potluck dishes. I have used Vista print before and am very happy with the quality of their products.

You will have to spring for shipping...only 3.25 but overall it is an excellent way to replenish my stock for cheap!

Go here to order a set for yourself.

2 comments:

Mandi June 23, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Thanks Amy, I have been out of address labels for some time and didn't want to spend the money on new ones. I just finished placing my order for my free labels.

YOU ROCK!!!

amy June 23, 2010 at 2:08 PM  

Glad to be of help! That is how I felt about the addy labels too...I didnt want to actually have to pay for them. hehehehe!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP