Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Bloggers needed!

Last post and then I am done until my fingers stop cramping!

I am looking for a few more people to "be me" next week while I am on VACAY! All you would need to do is write a short post about some of the ways you save money on anything....or even a picture and a description of the deals you got? Anything like that. You can send it to me in a word document, an email or whatever. If you are familiar with blogger and want to post it yourself that is great too, just let me know and I will make that happen.

I am thinking that it will be so much fun for you all to get to listen to some other people besides me drone on and on. You can get to meet some new bloggers as well!

You can write about anything you wish, (as long as its clean :-) and at least slightly relevant to this blog.

Email me at Clipping for cash at hotmail dot com

This is me begging by the way.................................

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP