Sunday, June 27, 2010

CVS deals this week

Sorry I am behind tonight. I have my niece and of course her Mommy and Daddy coming from out of town tomorrow and she is just a year old. Since they are staying with me I needed to go through and baby proof everything :-) I am so excited to see them :-)

So here are the best deals I am seeing at CVS this week. For all my new readers, I dont post all the matchups, just the ones I feel are good deals. Please feel free to add something in the comments that I missed and I will update the list:-)

Buy $10 of Household cleaners get 5 ECB

Scenario:
Buy 2 Windex cleaners 2/$5
Buy 2 Scrubbing bubbles toilet gel 2/$5
Buy 2 scrubbing bubbles fresh brush 2/$5
Total: 15.00
Use (2) 1/1 here (13.00)
AND Use (2) Ge free fresh brush with toilet Gel purchase here (8.00)
AND use $1/1 toilet gel 5/16 SS (6.00)
Get 5 ECB
Total: $1.00 for all 6!!

**And you can still submit for the SC johnson rebate here and make 4.00 but you have to buy by 6/30!!***

***************************************



Buy $25 or more select Aveeno products get $10 ECB

Scenario
Buy (4) Aveeno Shampoos, Conditioners or Stylers $6.49
Use (4)$1.50/1 printables (you will need 2 computers)
Total: $19.96
Get: $10 ECB
Send in for $10 rebate
Total: FREE!

***********************************************

Buy (2) John Frieda Root Awakening products
Use (2) $3/1 6/6 SS
Total: $4
Get $3 ECB
Only $.50 each!

**************************************************


Kodak Picture Movie DVD $9.99
Get $9.99 ECB
Total: FREE!

**************************************************

Betty Crocker Warm Delights $0.88
Use 0.75/1 6/27 SS
Total: $0.13

***************************************************

Stayfree BOGO
Buy 2 Stayfree products
Use BOGO Q from 6/27 RP
Total: Both for FREE!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP