Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Have you checked your Kraft First Taste Account




Have you checked your Kraft First Taste account lately? I just recieved my coupons for the 6 Free items this week! I recieved:
1 Koolaid Fun Fizz Drink Drops
1 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meat
1 Ritz Crackerfuls
1 Nabisco 100 cal packs cheese bites
1 Kraft homestyle deluxe mac and cheese dinne
1 DiGiorno Deep Dish Pizza

YAY!! FREE FOOD! Make sure you go here and check your account or sign up for a new one. This promo is going on until Aug so if you havent done it yet, you do have time. I have gotten several free products from them and just take a short survey after trying them. The more surveys you finish, the more they offer to you for free!!

Let me know if you get anything!

1 comments:

Jami Balmet June 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

Wow! This is great! Thanks for sharing!! :) I'm gonna go check it out right now!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP