Sunday, June 27, 2010

Saving money on the fun stuff

Did you know that you can save some serious cash with just a couple of clicks of your mouse? Seriously. I have been finding some untapped resources here! I have talked up Resturants.com a ton and love love love their program, but sometimes I want to eat out at different resturants than what they offer....or bring the fam.

Now we only eat out a couple of times a month, but when I do, I try NEVER to go and not have a discount :-) My kids love this...yeah right! But what I have been discovering, is that it is pretty easy to score discounts at almost every resturant.

Maybe for ya'll this is old news, but for me the lightbulb just popped on. (I am blonde so sometimes it takes a while hehe!)It seems as if more and more companies are offering their own rewards programs that give you substantial discounts to visit their establishments.

SmokeyBones for example offers a discount when you sign up for their email newsletter. I got 10 dollars off for nothing!

Dairy Queen, Auntie Annes, Culvers and Applebees all offer discounts for signing up for their programs as well. The list goes on and on.

Virtually every chain resturant offers some sort of mailing list to get on. Or try and find their facebook page, or twitter to see what they are offering there too.

So check out your favorites, sign up and start saving even more money!! (and let us know what you find :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP