Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stores updated

Ok, just to let you know, I updated the store matchups with a couple new deals! Also, I totally spaced on setting the browser link to open in a new window. I fixed them now (thanks for the reminder Sara) But I wanted to let you know what to do when I am an airhead again....or you are at another site that you dont want to leave. Simply RIGHT CLICK on the link and you will see a drop down menu. Just simply click on the link that says "open in a new window" and voila! you wont have to leave the site.

Now I will do my best to make it even easier and have it all fixed up for ya, but if I forget (not that I ever would of course...hahahaha) you now know how to fix it!!

2 comments:

Amy June 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

You can also just hold down the "shift" key and click on the link, as well. Pops right open in a new window! :)

amy June 8, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

Thanks! I actually didnt know that one :-) Huh...learned something new today hhehehehe

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP