Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow...restocking



Ouch! Restocking can be pricey right after a vacay! 121 dollars pricey for us! It has been a long time since I have spent that much at the store on food. Typically we average around 65 dollars a week for a family of 6 (7 for dinner each night)

I ran our food pretty far down in the way of perishables and things right before leaving so I had a ton of things to stock up on.

Lots of fresh fruits and veggies (I try to never run out) and other items all needed to be replenished.

I did manage to score some pretty good deals on top of it all.

Meijer rocks as usual and I got:

6 tubs of Best Life Buttery Spread: free after the Q from the 6/13 RP! (the expiration on these are 2011!)

4 Helluva good dip (2 for free here and 2 for 24 cents using Q from 5/16 SS (we LOVE the garlic and herb one on our veggies!)

2 bottles of Kikoman Teryaki chicken (teryiaki chicken tonight remember?) for 5 cents each with this printable
and the 1 CAT wyb 2

2 Coles Mini loaf for 19 cents each with this printable

and 50 cent pasta!

Not too shabby for not doing a full matchup this week :-)

I also hit Aldis for some items (and their 1.99 cherries) and the bread store where I stocked up in a big way on bread, bagels, buns, english muffins and rolls.

So what did you score at Meijer this week.....let me know what I need to go back for :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP