1. Dont let the water run when brushing your teeth. Turn it on only to wet your toothbrush and rinse
2. Use cheap rags to clean the bathroom counters and surfaces. You can wash rags in bleach and reuse over and over again.
3. Use homeade cleaners when possible. I honestly use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean almost ever surface in my house. The smell goes away as the surface dries and you certainly cant get much cheaper than vinegar.
4. Put a small rubberband around the soap dispenser pump to keep your little ones from pumping out too much soap. This helps regulate the right amount for little hands.
5. Refill the soap dispensers with all the shampoo or body wash that you score for FREE with coupons. No sense in paying for pricey soap refills when shampoo or bodywash can work just as well.
** have a 10 minute to save tip? Email me at clippingforcash at hotmail dot com***