Saturday, July 17, 2010

Coupons are Everywhere!

Just as a reminder to everyone, always keep your eyes peeled for coupons...even in odd places!

I was heading off to pull a 3rd shift at work the other day and realized at the last minute we were out of *gasp* pop! I knew I wasnt going to make it 8 hours without any, so I popped into the gas station to buy a couple of bottles of overpriced Diet Dew.

And what ever did I see hanging up, but a packet of these $0.35/1 coupons for single 20 oz bottles of Sierra Mist. Now I grabbed a few to take with me, since if I bring this to Meijer...where they DOUBLE, I am getting some cheap pop!

I can honestly say I have never seen coupons in a gas station before, but know ya know...keep your eyes open :-)

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP