Thursday, July 22, 2010

Synovate is Open



Synovate is a new survey company that I just signed up for. You can test new products, take surveys and earn points to trade in for CASH! I love trying out new stuff for FREE!! If you enter now, you will also be entered into their Monthly Sign-up Sweepstakes with over 200 winners monthly.

Let me know if you win, and how you like it. I have just signed up, but in doing some research, there are tons of bloggy friends that have been using Synovate as a way to snag some great products and $$ for a while!

Thanks Hip2save

2 comments:

furygirl3132 July 22, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

I have been a part of Synovate for a long time, this is really fun and rewarding place to take surveys.
I am a new follower from Traveling Through Thursday, so glad to have found your great blog and look forward to reading more. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

smashbravo July 22, 2010 at 4:47 PM  

Going to go sign up to Synovate right after this.
Thanks for cohosting the blog.
Have a wonderful day :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP