Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Free Photo Canvas is BACK



YAY! I missed this offer last time due to my procrastination, and am SO happy it is back in action again! I have seen this done and it looks AMAZING! I am thinking of doing this picture of Zach and his new pup

050

What do you think? Luigi wont stay little for long and I love the look in this shot.

So here is the deal: When you sign up for Canvas People you will get 55 dollars credited to your account. This will completely pay for a 8x10 canvas or you can use it toward a larger size. The only downfall is that you have to pay shipping, but it is worth it for this beautiful large print!

Like I said, I havent done it yet, but I have seen the end result and it is beautiful. Who else has gotten theirs done?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP