Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekly Cinema Review



I thought I would write up an update of Weekly Cinema. I do try to refrain from posting things that I havent tried myself, but I wanted to share the deal that they were offering!

You can score 4 movie tickets for only 19.99 a month. Now I jumped on this deal since we have 4 kids, 2 of which are ALWAYS going to the theater with friends.

Now that I have tried it, I have to say I LOVE it! I get 4 movie tickets a month and they bill my credit card. I (or more likely) the kids can go to whatever movie they want and it only averages to be 5 bucks a ticket. The sweetest part? They work not only on evening shows, but on the 3-D upcharged movies as well! So if your kiddos want to go see Dispicable Me in 3D at 9 pm it still only will run you the 5 dollars a ticket! that is a huge savings when the tickets can run around 12 bucks!

The best part is it is all done online. You redeem your tickets as Fandango codes. Print them out and you are good to go. No stress at all!

I have no desire to cancel right now, but if you do there is an easy button on the top of the website that allows you to do that without a big hassle.

This is especially great for me when I am out of cash and the kids are going to the movies!

It certainly makes movie going affordable. My only complaint? That they dont offer larger packages you can buy. I certainly would love to have 6 tickets a month that I could use as a family outing vs the 4. Paying full price on anything just irks me ya know?

You can go to I thought I would write up an update of Weekly Cinema. and sign up and try it for yourself!!

Let me know how you like it!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP