Monday, September 20, 2010

Icky Bands?



Do any of you all have kids obsessed with Silly Bandz? To be honest, ALL 4 of my kiddos love the stupid little things. I dont know why, but there you have it.

Anyway, there is a great little freebie offered up here that will allow you to get up to (4) 8 packs of Icky Bands.

These little bands are the same as silly bandz and the like, but they are to promote effective handwashing! Cool, so something they like and educational too...hmmmmm what a concept! Enjoy yours!

ps. I have a hot pink racecar band (from Zach) around my wrist...what silly bandz do you wear???

2 comments:

Tara September 21, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

thanks, amy! my kids love these.

i love this blog; thanks for all the work you put into it!

amy September 21, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Thanks Tara!! Its tons of work, but I love helping everyone else save money too!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP