Friday, September 3, 2010

Meijer Steals!!

So,
I headed off to Meijer last night since I will be out of town this weekend. I wasnt buying a ton, just the sale stuff that I found. But I had to share a couple of REALLY sweet deals I got!

First off was the cheese.

I bought 10 blocks of Kraft Cheese for $16.67

I used (2) of these $5/5 printable
Total:$6.67
Get a $5 cat back wyb $15 worth

Total cost: $1.67 for all 10 items!! WOO HOOO



I also tried this and it WORKED!

I bought (3) koolaid fizz for $1.59 each (4.77)

I used (3) $1/1 from 8/29 (1.77)
Get 2 CAT back wyb 3!!
Total: FREE +$0.23 MM

I also made the deals even sweeter by using this $2/5 any purchase from Mperks
If you havent signed up yet, you need to...its free! All you do at check out is enter your cell number and any of your digital coupons are applied!

Overall, I spent $54 on $120 worth of food! Not the best I have ever done but I got quite a bit!! One of these days I will bring my camera so you can see my cart :-)

What did you get this week?

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP