Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday




Ok, yeah...so I know its Tuesday, but being a day late seems to be a theme of mine lately. I think it has to do with working overnights on Sundays and Wednesdays! Anywhoo...here is my menu plan for the week.

Monday: Chinese Chicken and rice with green beans
Tuesday: Pulled pork sandwiches, with warm apple slaw
Wed: Chili, cornbread
Thursday: Fajitas with all the trimmings (this was a HUGE hit so back by popular request)
Friday: Stuffed Calzones, salad
Saturday: Eat out...we will be at guard competitions all day
Sunday: Roasted pork loin, mashed potatoes and rolls

As always, I try to do simple, balanced meals that dont suck a lot of my time. I use a variety of recipes and cookbooks, but I love Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking
It is my very very very favorite place to turn when I am looking for a new recipe!

What are your favorite cookbooks? I love to try new recipes!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP