Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How to eat out on the cheap...

I have to tell you that I totally heart resturants.com! They are awsome when it comes to getting a great dinner for CHEAP! Now that is my idea of a great date night with hubby!

Go here find a resturant you want to try and buy a gift certificate.

Right now, if you enter the code SAVOR...you will get 80% off. Making a steal of a $25.00 gift certificate for only $2.00

Remember to go through Ebates for your 15% cash back.

If you havent used Ebates before, you get cash back on every purchase you make online. I made sure to use Ebates for all my online christmas shopping and recently got a check back for things I was buying anyway. You also get 5.00 back for your first purchase of 20.00.

So a 25.00 GC for 2.00 and 15% cash back...whats not to love???

Happy Clipping

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP