Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Meijer STEAL today!

I am so hyped on this one. I scored big time at Meijer today and part of that was due to some nice coupon fairies. If you are ever at the store and have a coupon you arent going to use, just leave it near the item...someone would appreciate it BIG time!!

So I was too lazy was gonna snap a pic for you all to see my winnings, but honestly there was simply too much. Besides that, I stopped at a park on the way home with a friend and spent a bit longer than I had planned. I needed to get my groceries into the freezer and fridge pronto :-) I am such a slacker I know.

But to make an exciting story short, My total before Q's was 280+ GULP! I seriousl had an overflowing cartful! I was scared because I really hadnt planned on spending 200 bucks today and I thought that I had certainly over bought because the total was so high!!!

MY total OOP was 118 and change!!! Wooo HOOO Gotta love saving more than I spent

Just had to share!

2 comments:

Erin March 31, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

that's so funny, i wonder if you found the coupons i left!!! :) haha, i did that at meijer lastnight. didn't happen to find any triscuit coupons, did you?? :)

amy March 31, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Nope, they were for jello, nabisco crackerfuls and cream cheese :-) Good for you being a coupon fairy though. I left some at wags tonight so someone can sccore some free toothpaste!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP