Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More amazon deals...

maybe because I have disney on the brain due to our upcoming vacay I saw this and was so stinkin excited.

Disney shirts for just 2.99 You can buy up to 3 for shipping to stay at 2.94 for all of them....I forsee some new disney tees for my boys to wear on our trip!

The also have this awsome Sylvania NB530SLX Blu-ray Disc Player (Black)
for only 59.99 and it ships free! I am going to have to chat with hubby when he gets home, we have been wanting one of these:-)

Make them even cheaper by redeeming your amazon gift cards you earn from using swagbucks as your search engine. I have 15 dollars in gift cards just from the beginning of the year. Not a ton, but if I am going to google anyway, I might as well use swagbucks

Happy Shopping

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP