Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I apologize....

I have been super busy lately and I just realized I didnt post a Target hot deals post like I typically do. That was super lax of me since I went there and got some incredible deals this week!! The ones I was most excited about where the ones that I get to stock up my toy closet.

They have monopoly and connect four on sale this week for 7.00 each
Use the 5/1 coupon for monopoly here
and/or
the 4/1 coupon for Connect four here

Making the games 2 and 3 dollars EACH!

Battleship is onsale for 9.00

Use the 4/1 coupon from here
and pair it with the
3/1 coupon from here

Making battleship only 2 dollars!

I certainly stocked up on these full size games (2 of each) so that no I have birthday party gifts, or donations for toys for tots or other charities at Christmas!! hehehe I am super excited!

You can read the full list of other Target deals at

Totally Target

Have fun!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP