Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Would you like to get paid to drive a new car?

Kia has an awsome promotion going on. Go in and test drive one of their new kia sorentos and they will send you a Visa Gift card worth 25.00! I actually signed up for this a while ago and just did it on the 15th but they have now extended the deadline!

Woo Hoo....It was the easiest money I have ever made. Literally it took me like 10 minutes max. Go here to print off the form to take in. While you are there you might want to sign up to get on their mailing list since these offers do pop up quite frequently.

I personally was honest with my salesperson about the promotion and had no intention of purchasing a vehicle that day. I really didnt want the whole high pressure techinque going on. He was gracious about it and I will go back to him in the future.

Let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

Sara March 17, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

Alright Amy, are you going start selling plasma for $$ ???? Just teasing ya!

amy March 17, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

nope, I HATE needles...in my arm that is, I can stick other people with no issue!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP