Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Health Saving Freebie...



Do you smoke? Or know someone who does? Then it is never more important then to sign up for this freebie

I quit smoking over 2 years ago and it was the very best thing I have ever done. However quitting smoking is expensive, and hard for some to afford believe it or not. A box of these little patches can run around 40 bucks! I actually am so passionate about smoking cessation that I went and became a trained smoking cessation provider shortly after I quit.

So go here and grab the freebie and the 7.00 coupon, if not for you, for someone you care about. It may give them the first step they need to quit for good!

Off my soapbox now.....

thanks Couponing to disney for the link!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP