Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mail Box round up!



Even as tired as I was yesterday (and am still recuperating) I made it down to my mailbox :-) boy am I so glad that I did! It was an AWSOME (did I just date myself?) mailbox roundup!

I was thrilled to get:

-my 25.00 GC from my test drive for kia

-5.00 SC johnson rebate (my 2nd one!)

-10.00 Q book from Pillsbury for signing up for their free newsletter (see my sidebar for link)

-10.00 Q book from Boxtops for education from signing up for the newsletter onCoupons.com

-2 free tickets to Carmike( I complained about the condition of the theater when I took the boys to see how to train a dragon...it was disgusting!)

So 35 dollars, 20 dollars in Q's and 2 movie passes...not too shabby for one day!

My tip of the day: sign up for all those free newsletters, you never know what kind of coupons are going to come from them! There is the pillsbury one on my sidebar and several available on Coupons.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP