Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Need a great way to organize your coupons?




I honestly think this is one of the coolest things I have ever seen! The Coupon Clutch is a the newest way to organize your coupons, without looking like some sort of crazy coupon lady!

You still get the same great organization on the inside with various types of inserts to sort your coupons in. I currently use 9 pocket inserts for my binder. But unlike my big old binder that is so..well, obvious. The Coupon Clutch is stylish and unobtrusive. It looks like a regular tote bag on the outside and you can get your choice of various fabrics and patterns.



I am thinkin that Taylor might not be so disapproving of my coupons if they were in a bag like this one...she is ALL about the zebra prints this year!

Anyway, if you are looking for a great and stylish way to get organized with all those coupons, you will want to take a look at buying one of these. I wish I wouldnt have JUST bought my binder :-(

** There is also a pattern you can purchase to create your own coupon clutch with your favorite fabric!! If only I was crafty.....

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP