Thursday, June 24, 2010

For My Local Fort Wayne Area Readers...



I know I told you already about the great promo that Restaurant.comhas going on with the code SUMMER (25.00 gc for only 2 dollars)

Well I just got an email from them in my inbox that they have added a few new resturants to the mix and I am super pumped about it.

I totally heart Club Soda and Paulas, but variety is the spice of life right? Resturants.com added 3 new resturants for me to choose from now. Best of all, they dont restrict your entree orders, or the nights you use them. Burbon street hideaway is the one we are going to try next. The only restrictions is that it has to be used on a 35 dollar purchase and they add 18% gratuity on the bill before discounts (as a former server, that is only right...)

So that means Tim and I can share an appetizer, entree and possibly dessert and get as close to our 35 dollar mark as we can! Wooo Hooo. Gotta love a date night for only 12 dollars before tip, after the remaining balance and gift card cost. It is Fort Waynes only Cajun resturant and Tim loves his food HOT HOT HOT!

So if you are local...or even if you arent..check out the new resturants that were just added for a little extra "spice" for your date night!

2 comments:

Amy June 24, 2010 at 5:17 PM  

We ate at Bourbon Street on 6/12 for the first time for our anniversary. It was FABULOUS!!! Loved it. We would certainly highly recommend it. Enjoy. :)

amy June 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

Yay! I cant wait to go and try it! Date night needs to come asap! Good thing I have live in babysitters who need to pay their cell phone bill :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP