Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bad Link?



Sorry!!! It was brought to my attention that the review of weekly cinema had a bad link in it. It is now fixed, but I wanted to make sure that you all could find (and do ) the movie ticket deal. Basically you get 4 movie tix (even good on 3d or IMAX) for only 5 bucks a piece. This is working incredibly for me since I have 2 teens who LOVE to go to the movies with friends.

You can check out my full review here, but for a quick reason to buy:

Taylor went and saw Charlie St Cloud last night with a friend. I simply clicked on Weekly Cinema and redemed one of my tickets. I printed off the voucher and Voila, Tay went to the 7 pm show, and it only cost $5! This program is finally making movies affordable again.

Go here and sign up for yours

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP