Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Target 3-24

So now that I aplogized for leaving you in the dark...here are the great deals I scored at target this week!



I only spent 53.90! For 185.24 worth of items + 2 free movie tickets WOOT!

So here is the breakdown:

10 sobe life waters,
toy story 1 and 2 blue ray disc combos
2 monopoly board games
2 connect 4 board games
2 battleship games
2 benadryl anti itch pens
2 dove shampoos
2 always infinity pads
3 kids bandaids
1 solar mini light
4 degree girl deodorants (since I couldnt find them for the cvs deal last week)
2 mens degree deodorant
1 reveal lightbulb 4 pack
1 6 pk diet dew

I had a STACK of coupons....my cashier was not a happy camper either. She was insistant that I couldnt buy 2 monopoly games and use 2 coupons in the same transaction. I offered to split the order up and use them seperately but she declined and let me use my Q's. The lady behind me was asking me all sorts of questions about my Q's :-) and helping me convince the cashier I wasnt stealing from her!! She finally called a manager over and told her that I had over a hundred dollars in coupons. The manager looked at me and said "good job" hehehe

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP