Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day

I am hoping you all had a great holiday! I know that we did...and with the exception of the rain today we couldnt have asked for more beautiful weather. I wantted to remind you all that I do update the posts as I find deals and I am hoping that you will let me know if you have found any deals that I missed. Somehow I didnt end up with a paper this weekend. It was in our driveway when we came home from church Sun but has since disappeared. I am sure I will find it eventually, but who knows where it is in the meantime. That means that I have no "hard copy" ad to go off of this week, so I could easily have missed plenty :-)

Looking forward to a busy shopping week!!

1 comments:

Taryn McCracken June 1, 2010 at 2:40 AM  

Happy to hear you had a great holiday weekend. We had a lazy one - which is always a welcomed change of pace.

I'm your newest follower thanks to Simply Stacey's blog.

♥Taryn
It's the Thought that Counts

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP